This regulatory trainings are mainly proposed to the companies who realize performances on nuclear sites which the owners are EDF, CEA and AREVA.
PS: The training dates related to the Regulatory Module are defined according to projects of partners and to the availability of the learners. This module is realized within a platform based in Lorraine.
* Common knowledge about the nuclear level 1 (initial training) / 5 days
At the end of this training, each intern will be able to apply the basic rules specific to the owner relating to:
- The protection of interests including Nuclear Safety
- Quality insurance (including practices to foster reliability)
- Conventional security - the environment
- The fire
The success to the exams allow the employer to issue the clearances HN1 and M0 to his employees.
* Safety Quality Complement (Initial training) / 3 days
At the end of this training, each intern will be able to apply the specific rules to the interventions on EIPS ( Important Elements for the Protection of interests about the Nuclear Safety) relating to the nuclear safety.
The success to this module exams delivers a trainee certificate CQS « CEFRI » (3 years-validity + 1 year of tolerance) including potential improvement aspects to be lift by the employer.
* Radiation Protection level 1 (initial training) / 4 days
* At the end of this training, each intern would acquired the basic knowledges regarding radiological risks prevention and will be able to apply the right practices as part of the interventions in monitored areAs and/or controlled
The success to this module exams delivers a trainee certificate RP1 « CEFRI » (3 year-validity and 6 months of tolerance) including potential improvement aspects to be lift by the employer.